At SonShine Roofing, we know that homeowners can’t pick a good time for something to go wrong with their roof. The need for roof repairs (or replacements) doesn’t stop because of a health crisis.
So we’re still open for business, and we’re taking some very important safety measures in order to keep everyone safe and healthy. Currently, all of our services are available, including:
Here are some of the precautions we’re taking:
- Office employees are working as remotely as possible
- We are asking employees who are not feeling well (for any reason) not to come in
- Virtual presentations for repair and replacements are available between our staff and homeowners
- We wash our hands as often as possible, especially where exposure may most often occur
- We maintain the recommended distance from homeowners during inspections and estimates
- Our repair/replace teams typically have no contact with the homeowner but maintain a safe distance if contact is needed
Our goal is to continue to provide the high-quality roofing service our clients have always enjoyed, while respecting the current health crisis and keeping everyone safe. Let us know if you have questions about our safety measures or if you have other special needs we should consider. You can reach us via our contact page, by phone at 941-866-4320, or with the online chat here on the website.
And ask us about financing options if you need help covering the cost of the work needed. We have some options available so that you can get your roof project completed now.